Sunday, April 25, 2010

How Do You Download Windows Live Messenger After Its Been Deleted ?

I Recently Deleted My Windows Live Messenger By An Accident And Now I Cant Download It Again And I Dont Know Why..? Can Someone Please Tel Me..!x



How Do You Download Windows Live Messenger After Its Been Deleted ?ie tab



I have problem in using Yahoo messenger.I was unable to chat ,icon of Lock apears while being log on.so i deleated the yahoo but now agin the chat box donot opens why?



How Do You Download Windows Live Messenger After Its Been Deleted ?windows mobile internet explorer



Give www.msn.com a try, it'll be on there somewhere...
are you sure you deletd it all? go into your control panel click on add or remove software if you still got it on click on remove so its all deleted and then go onto google type in (msn messenger live download) click on that and install it all over again, hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans