Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why isn't my windows live messenger working?

I have windows live messenger and it won't let me sign in because of wireless problems yet my internet still works perfectly. Why is this happening and what should i do?



Why isn't my windows live messenger working?windows vista



I recommend waiting for 10 or 15 minutes then trying again. Sometimes Windows Live Messenger is doing something and you aren't able to log in for a while. Try again later and if it still doesn't work I recommend reinstalling it.



Why isn't my windows live messenger working?windows defender internet explorer



Messenger is rather more sensitive than general surfing - try using web messenger for the moment if you can't get in.
have you recently installed firefox? i came across a case recently where the installation caused a file movement in outlook express.Windows live is a top class act and is,nt usually prone to problems,at least mine never has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans