Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm having trouble adding some people on windows live messenger. Can somebody please help?

When some people add me to their msn contact list for windows live messenger, sometimes it doesn't add them to my list properly. I can only talk to them when they talk to me first. I can never initiate conversations because I cannot see them in my list. And when they talk to me, and in the conversation window it says 'add this contact', I keep clicking on that, but nothing actually happens. I've tried reinstalling windows live messenger, and searching on the internet to find some help with this issue, but when I've tried doing what they say, it hasn't helped. The same happens when I add people myself. At first it says they've been added successfully, but when I scan down the list to see if they're there, it says the name there, but they never appear online and I can never IM them first. I have found some other people on the internet who have this problem, but it's very annoying, especially when my friends think I don't talk to them. I just can't see them online aghh. Please help. Thanx



I'm having trouble adding some people on windows live messenger. Can somebody please help?windows live messenger



this is tough...im not familiar with the problem so im not really sure how to resolve it...if you havent found a way by the time youve read this, maybe you could try creating a new windows live id, and email all your friends to notify them of the change?perhaps its not a messenger error, maybe its something to do with your current account :/ sorry if i wasnt much help, but i try to do my best :) goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans