Sunday, April 25, 2010

How to disable auto start for windows live messenger?

I'm sick and tired of windows live messenger to auto start with every reboot. I have went into msconfig to unselect it, but it comes back on. I've googled but can't find the solution. Does anyone have a verified solution to this pest? The reason it's on this computer is because my wife uses it.



How to disable auto start for windows live messenger?windows mobile 6



I am assuming you are using the latest version.



Select Options under the Tools menu. Select General on the left pane. Uncheck the checkbox "Automatically run Windows Live Messenger when I log on to Windows".



How to disable auto start for windows live messenger?microsoft office 2003 internet explorer



Try to open your windows live messenger -%26gt; tools -%26gt; options -%26gt; general -%26gt;uncheck automatically run wehn you start windows -%26gt; ok
open windows live messenger then at the top tools%26gt;options%26gt;%26gt; open General r%26gt;first listing under sign in, uncheck automatically run windows live messenger when I log ontt windows. APPLY and ok.
Hi, The answer to your problem has been explained very well by the previous answers. I just wanted to offer my sympathy to you having to put up with Messenger on your comp. What an abomination of a program, it's irritating, annoying and full of spyware, but apart from that it's OK. Needless to say, Messenger was kicked off my comp some time ago.



Cheers,



Graham.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans