Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm having a "connection problem" with Windows Live Messenger V8?

Hi can someone please help me, I'm having trouble with my Windows Live Messenger V8. I never automatically sign in, I always put my password in to connect. When I put my password in (7 caracters), it makes it more caracters long %26amp; it takes ages to sign in. When it eventually signs in, it says connection error, and the Windows Live Today has script errors too.



I've repaired it a few times now %26amp; I've even reset my password, but it still does it. There are 4 other people in my office that uses MSN messenger, but they don't have the same problem I have.



HELP please !!



Thanks !



I'm having a "connection problem" with Windows Live Messenger V8?windows xp



These problems are identified, I just checked thier site. These bugs will be fixed and released in next version. I too have same problem sometimes.



I'm having a "connection problem" with Windows Live Messenger V8?microsoft office 2007 internet explorer



Try to reinstall windows live messager. Or you can use the troubleshoot on clicking the help tab on top..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans