Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why cant i install windows live messenger?

i was having problems signing into windows live messenger so i uninstalled it and now it wont let me re-install it! ive also been having problems with hotmail loading and also myspace won't load! all my friends are finding doing this actions easy and fine, the only people i know having difficulties are my brothers laptop and the family computer (all in the same house as me)



PLEASE HELP!



its really starting to annoy me :(



Why cant i install windows live messenger?microsoft word



you need to be signed out, second is right click on its icon in the taskbar at the bottom and select exit or shut down blah bla, and then it will uninstall.



if you still have probs i advice you to reset your password



Another thing always delete your history regular as messenger are very well known for viruses

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans