Friday, November 27, 2009

Can I add someone to my windows live messenger list again after erasing themwithout the system notif

I erased someone from my windows live messenger鈥瞫 contact list. She did the same with me. I checked in tools%26gt;options%26gt;privacy and saw my admitedd list and she is still there. If I add her to my list again, will the system again notify her that she鈥瞫 been added to my list? Remember, she is already in my admitted list, she was just erased from my contact list.



My central question is, If I add her again to my contact list, will she know? (considering she erased me from hers so she wouldn鈥瞭 see me when I log on)



Can I add someone to my windows live messenger list again after erasing themwithout the system notifying them?windows themes



yes you would open it up going to preferences and adding them back by removing the block. so look for privacy or whatever tab then click there name and the arrow to move them to your contact list should highlight, so then you just click the arrow to move em back over.



Can I add someone to my windows live messenger list again after erasing themwithout the system notifying them?internet explorer 7 internet explorer



ABSOLUTELY !!



I deleted a person and added them again .



no problems

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans