Friday, November 27, 2009

How to erase my Grand-Daughter from Windows Live Messenger?

Whilst using my computer, my grand-daughter has signed herself in to Windows Live Messenger. I now have all her friends and contacts appearing whenever I open the programme !! I am also being bombarded with pop-ups every time a friend of hers logs in. I would like to keep Messenger for my own use. (I have my personal hot-mail log in), but how can I erase her (and all her contacts) from my computer ??



How to erase my Grand-Daughter from Windows Live Messenger?microsoft office



Sign out of her account (I think its under file), then sign yourself in and choose all the 'remember me/my password' and 'sign me in automatically', then it should sign you in instead of her.



How to erase my Grand-Daughter from Windows Live Messenger?opera browser internet explorer



There should be a selection that reads "forget me" select her login and click that. I'm a linux user but I remember seeing that.
use the forget me button or (remember me)



and then login with your own ticking remember me that should sloved your problem
As above.



Sign Out



Choose MS Messenger Live



Click Forget Me



Sign in as yourself and choose Remember me if you wish



Of course, before signing out, you *could* wreak havoc with all her friends on MSN.



Not suggesting anything of course.... maybe... ;-)



(I'm kidding... but it would be a great way to teach her to tidy up after herself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans