Friday, November 27, 2009

I have just logged on to Windows Live Messenger to find all my contacts deleted. Can anyone help ple

I logged onto Windows live messenger, my list of contacts was there but suddenly disappeared and I was left with a message saying my contact list is empty.



I have just logged on to Windows Live Messenger to find all my contacts deleted. Can anyone help please?ies



Are you sure thats your account you're logged into?



I have just logged on to Windows Live Messenger to find all my contacts deleted. Can anyone help please?windows update internet explorer



Some times this happens when there's a problem with one of the servers, it should come back. Keep signing in/out and it should appear again. Failing that, you can email MSN regarding your problem and they are excellent in coming back and giving advice in sorting it out.
Did the boyfriend/girlfriend delete them on you?
Maybe it died...
hey there buddy - i got the same problem at the same time!!!



if you by any chance get a response that works, please, mail me at ogeleia at bol dot com dot br



PLEEEASE!



hehehe
hi i have got this problem aswell and it happened at the same time as yours if anyone gets a solution could you please tell me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans