Friday, November 27, 2009

Can I get my display pictures in order on ***Windows Live Messenger***?

On the last version - MSN Messenger - when you wanted a picture on your message when you added one it would put it at the bottom of your list, but now with Windows Live it just scrambles the pictures and you have to go hunting for the ones you just added to make it your display picture. I've looked through all the options but can't find a way to make it order then by newest added.



Anyone have any ideas? Can you even do it anymore with Windows Live??



Thanks.



Can I get my display pictures in order on ***Windows Live Messenger***?microsoft excel



I dont think you can and its very annoying when i want to change my display picture back to the old one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans