Sunday, November 29, 2009

Windows Live Messenger 8.1?

Previously, I found some spyware in my computers. So, I cleaned them. Now, when I sign-in my windows messenger 8.1, they say a error has occured and Messenger needs to close. I restarted the computer, uninstalled and installed etc, but it's no use. Can anyone tell me what had happened? What should I do ?



Windows Live Messenger 8.1?windows nt



1 if you installed any antivirus\firewall lately



configure or delete em



2 you might wanna try an older\different version of msn



Windows Live Messenger 8.1?windows 95 internet explorer



Maybe it is virus/adware infected. So first install a good antivirus guard and an antispyware software.Run a full scan. If it doesnt work you will have to format the computer, maybe!
check whether your firewall has blocked the messenger.
If i was you i would just uninstall and then reinstall. Seems like the easiest solution.
I suggest you



- delete the program and reboot the computer



- delete all cookies, temp files and temporary internet files



- update your antivirus program and run another scan



- if no infections show up, then reinstall the program.



It is very important to reboot anytime you uninstall a program with the intent to reinstall it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans