Friday, November 27, 2009

How to add a deleted contact of windows live messenger again?

I accidentely deleted one of my friends who was in my windows live messenger contact list. I really want to add him back but i dont want him to get know that i deleted him. Without sending him a friend request again, is there any way to add him to my contact list? even though i deleted him, his name is still there in the list.( it has written there 'non instant messege' ) But i cant chat with him.



How to add a deleted contact of windows live messenger again?opera browser



Tools %26gt; Options %26gt; Privacy %26gt; At the bottom click on View who added you %26gt; right click on his/her name click on ADD to contacts.



How to add a deleted contact of windows live messenger again?microsoft windows internet explorer



add him,he wont know,it has happened to me before,its only with yahoo messanger he will get the add request,however if he has deleted you then he will get the add request
I don't think there is any way to re-add him without sending the invitation, but if he is a friend, just explained that you didn't mean to delete him. He certainly should understand and not get upset about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans