Friday, November 27, 2009

How can i receive my password for windows live messenger if i have not ticked remember my password??

i have managed to forget my password for windows live messenger im just wondering how i will be able to recieve it if i never ticked remember my password?????



How can i receive my password for windows live messenger if i have not ticked remember my password?????microsoft office 2007



remember my password means that they put a cookie or something with your password on your computer so that you don鈥瞭 have to type everytime password again and again it鈥瞫 verry useful but don鈥瞭 use it in internetcafe鈥瞫



How can i receive my password for windows live messenger if i have not ticked remember my password?????windows media internet explorer



just click on forgot password
do you mean MSN?



well u made up the password so u should remember it.
I don't remember how to do that.
u cant get it i fu dont remember the securoty question
pls take paper and pen note of it and keep that paper safe....
mizzi, it is windows live messenger. MSN is the slang name, MSN is actually the entire site for the informal microsft



for the asker, when you are onthe log in page at the bottom it says in blue writing forgot my password or something. click on this and follow the instructions
you will have to start a new account if you cant get it through forget my password or you cant remember the security question
go to forgotten password to get your passowrd back or to reset it,.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans