Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is there a way to switch back from Windows Live Hotmail to Windows Live Messenger?

Windows switched me automatically to Windows Live Hotmail. It messed up my Hotmail account.



When I click on Reply it takes me to my Outlook Express account and forces to reply from there. What a mess! I have no idea how to correct it.



I am sure what I did in Hotmail set up POP accessing my OE has a lot to do with it. It messes up everything.



I want if possible to switch back to Windows Live Messenger. I want to turn POP (accessing my OE) off.



I got a real mess in Hotmail now.



Please help me.



Is there a way to switch back from Windows Live Hotmail to Windows Live Messenger?microsoft net



erase it and put the otehr one dfaaaaaaaa



Is there a way to switch back from Windows Live Hotmail to Windows Live Messenger?microsoft flight simulator internet explorer



hi



hotmail is now windows live mail .. no switchback is possible.. that`s progress ..



you can use the classic version if you don't like the complete one



options, more options, use the classic version



try using the HELP for outlook settings



☆?.?*¨*`?.???? ? ???? ??у ?.?*¨*`?.?☆



☆′¨)



. ?.?′ ?.?*′¨) ☆.(ˉ`?.?′ˉ)



(.?.?′ (?.?` ☆ ¤o.`?.?.?′ ☆ρ?ιк?? ?.?*¨)☆?☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans