Sunday, November 29, 2009

Do you have problems with Windows Live Messenger?

Just about every other freakin day when I use Windows Live Messenger, it automatically signs and closes out completely. I am in the middle of typing a message and BAM everything closes out and all is lost



Does any body else have this problem?



Should I just try and reinstall it?



If i do reinstall it, will I lose all my message history (i have them saved in message archives so I ASSUME they are safe)



feedback would be GREAT



:D



Do you have problems with Windows Live Messenger?windows server 2003



I HAVE THAT PROBLEM WITH YAHOO MESSENGER



Do you have problems with Windows Live Messenger?windows xp service internet explorer



A) Is the program shutting down, or is it disconnecting /logging you out?



If it's shutting down, then there's a page fault somewhere.



If you'd like, you can try reinstalling over it and seeing if that helps. If not it may most likely be assauged by doing a proper uninstall and reinstall.



You can 'extract' and save your message history if you wish to.



B) Consider using Trillian Basic 3.0 (3.1 is optional update you can 'cancel/skip' when using 3.0



http://www.oldversion.com under Instant Messengers.



While this is not a plug for Trillian, I do recommend it. Saves running multiple IM programs and it may solve your issue if MSN continues to fail. Just be sure to wipe out MSN as there's no need for it if you use Trillian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans