Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I print out my Message History on Windows Live Messenger?

I need to print out a history of the messages I've been getting on Windows Live Messenger from a contact. How can I do that?



How do I print out my Message History on Windows Live Messenger?windows media center



Do you save you messages ? If so you open messenger and sign in. Click tools, then options, then the click messages tab. Now there should be a part that says message history. It should say something about where you keep you messages. Me it says "C:\Documents and Settings\MSN" If thats what it say you would open documents and settings then click on the MSN file. If it doesn't say that you follow what it says by clickng the file that comes up first after "C:\" then keep clicking what comes next after the back slashes.. When you find the file clik on the contacts e-mail that you want to print out and hit print!



And if you don't save your messages... well you outta luck



How do I print out my Message History on Windows Live Messenger?nintendo ds browser internet explorer



hmm....



try to copy it and paste somewhere else, like in Word, or in email, and print it from there



:)
You should have a My Received Files folder in your My Documents folder. Go to the folder in My Received Files with your name and open the file inside. That should bring up you history on internet explorer. You should then be able to click on print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans