Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can I message my friends that use AIM from MSN Messenger or Windows Live Messenger?

I have an AIM screen name but really like the features and design of Windows Live and MSN Messenger better. Is there a way I can have the cool designs of MSN Messenger or Windows Live Messenger and still talk to my friends on AIM?



Can I message my friends that use AIM from MSN Messenger or Windows Live Messenger?windows firewall



You can, but you need to download and install a program called Trillian. It is a third party software that lets you sign on to your yahoo, Aim, ICQ, and MSN Messengers at the same time and contact anyone, on any program.



http://www.download.com/Trillian/3000-21...



Can I message my friends that use AIM from MSN Messenger or Windows Live Messenger?microsoft frontpage internet explorer



Nope, you need the same service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans