Sunday, November 29, 2009

Guys, I need help on Windows Live Messenger. How Do I Get The "My Sharing Folders" To Work

Okay when I use Windows Live Messenger and click on the "My Sharing Folders" icon, so I can drag and drop files into it I usually get "Your computer currently does not support Sharing Folders", and then it gives me a link to go to some website to troubleshoot the problem. But I've tried, and it doesn't help at all! Can someone please help me :'(! I want to ge this feature to work. To all those geeks out there, can anyone please help me?



Guys, I need help on Windows Live Messenger. How Do I Get The "My Sharing Folders" To Work?windows mobile



Go to Help and Support centre in the Start menu and put file sharing in the search box and shows a step by step way to share your files on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans