Sunday, November 29, 2009

I cant open certain websites and i cant log in to windows live messenger.im using vista.how do i fix

since i used windows vista, i cant log in into my windows live messenger, and i cant open certain websites like myspace.com, msn.com and download.com either using internet explorer or mozilla firefox. im using a dsl cable. but, if i use a wireless connection, all these can be done without problems. the problem only happens when i use my dsl cable. ive tried many things posted on tech forums but to no avail. why does other websites can be opened but some others dont? and i havent been able to login into my windows live messenger for months but my yahoo messenger is just working fine. is it because my dsl cable? or is there some settings which i need to tweak? why does using wireless connection seems to be ok while using dsl cable its very selective?



please help. this is so frustrating.



thank you.



I cant open certain websites and i cant log in to windows live messenger.im using vista.how do i fix it?microsoft windows xp



The problem is due to another firewall on the network which blocks access to myspace, msn and download; the problem does not appear to be Vista.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans