Friday, November 27, 2009

Everytime that I start up my computer, Windows Live Messenger Opens.?

However, it is not actually open. I have deleted all traces of Windows Live Messenger. It is not under the startup menu and there are no traces of it in the registry. Even under Program Files, there is nothing about MSN. Also, the program itself is not installed. Everytime that I start up the computer, I am bombarded with www.partypoker.com pop-ups, even though I have set the pop-up blocker to the highest level. The only way that I can stop the pop-ups is to open task manager and then End Task. Do you know what my problem is? I use Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 7.



~~thanks in advance~~



Everytime that I start up my computer, Windows Live Messenger Opens.?windows live



Download autoruns.exe from www.sysinternals.com



It will allow you to control what gets started at boot time.



Everytime that I start up my computer, Windows Live Messenger Opens.?windows media player 11 internet explorer



next time it opens notice a small check box on it that says 'auto loggin' unselect it... if your already logged in logg off and try it. if that all fails try prefrences

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans