Friday, November 27, 2009

Is ther any way I could chat with windows live messenger through hotmail account?

I mean like the new yahoo mail beta.. you can actually chat while inside your mail account.



The reason for this is that windows live messenger is blocked at work but through my mail, I can chat without any problem.



Thanks in advance.



Is ther any way I could chat with windows live messenger through hotmail account?web browser



i dont think hotmail has the same features as the yahoo mail beta but u might wanna look into these online messenger sites (meebo or ebuddy) if they're not blocked in your network



hope this helps



Is ther any way I could chat with windows live messenger through hotmail account?windows installer internet explorer



windows owns hotmail

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans