Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does apple isight work with msn or windows live messenger???

I am a current PC user with windows xp. I use Windows Live Messenger as my I.M. In a couple of months i will be buying an Apple Imac G5 from a friend. My friend is also throwing in an Apple isight for free. I need to know if my apple isight camera will work as a webcam with msn messenger for Mac. (the isight connects through a firewire port in the computer)



Does apple isight work with msn or windows live messenger???microsoft vista



iSight will defifinitley work as a web cam, although I gather there are some compatibility issues with Messenger for Mac. I am not sure if MS is still developing it.



http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.asp...



http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/ms...



Skype is a great alternative though :)



Does apple isight work with msn or windows live messenger???windows xp pro internet explorer



No, it does not. It will work, minus sound, via yahoo.



As to whether it's in the works, who knows.



-S-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans