Friday, November 27, 2009

I can see when people sign in on my windows live messenger but my daughter cant on hers?

when i sign in to windows live messenger i automaticly can see who is on line. when my daughter signs into her account there is nobody online ever. we both have a same person on each of our windows live who will show online on mine change to my daughters and she will not be online on hers.



I can see when people sign in on my windows live messenger but my daughter cant on hers?windows defender



Go through this article and find out more abt Windows Live.



Also get a free @live.com address here.



http://dudechandan.wordpress.com/2006/11...



Good Luck.



I can see when people sign in on my windows live messenger but my daughter cant on hers?windows updates internet explorer



The persons who are appearing off-line on your daughter's login may have chosen to ignore her from their preferences in Windows Live Messenger. You can contact them and confirm if that is the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans