Friday, November 27, 2009

Its not working .....yahoo beta new version & windows live messenger?

i will be online starting today 3:00 pm 07/19/2006 on windows live messenger. pls add me sheriensazon@hotmail.com to ur yahoo beta (new version) so i will know if its working or not. i tried many times in two pc but it doesnt work. my status is always offline when my real status is online. pls help. ty i will be waiting.....



Its not working .....yahoo beta new version %26amp; windows live messenger?windows media player 11



put up a picture of your long legs if youre going to brag about them



Its not working .....yahoo beta new version %26amp; windows live messenger?microsoft publisher internet explorer



I really want to help you. Are you online now
First, bad idea to ever publish your email address. Second, if the program is not working correctly, go to Start, (settings) control panel, add remove programs, and dump the software.



Then visit yahoo and reload. Be Aware that Beta means (Test).
I agree with you.I have tried this new tech so many times. it just doesn't work. I tried to seek for the answer but didn't find any answer which i could recommend you. I guess that's why they call it BETA version cos most of new stuff doesn't work.
i've added u in my messanger list.



let c wot hapend.



i m welcomefromamit@yahoo.co.in



BOL



Amit
hi



sorry for this but mine is also not working so i did not tell u but if u waaan my friend then u can add me and i will told u its working or not my id is neeraj4u5@yahoo.co.in



neeraj_rana007@hotmail.com



and tell me when u log in what error u get i hope i can help u



i add u in msg but u r nt sigin sorrry
Once you added the address to your windows live messenger or Yahoo beta new version, you will have to log off and re-log in in order it to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans