Friday, November 27, 2009

Can I use Windows Live Messenger without Internet Explorer?

My computer had a major issue with pop-ups through Internet Explorer (even though I didn't use it, it constantly kept throwing windows onto my screen). So I got Firefox and changed my Internet Explorer settings so that it cant find the ports necessary to log on. But now when I try to login to Windows Messenger it says it cant do it because it cannot find Internet Explorer. Is there any way to log onto MSN/Windows Messenger without Internet Explorer being active?



Can I use Windows Live Messenger without Internet Explorer?internet explorer update



i think you should download internet explorer or windows live messenger again and see if it works



BUT if you dont wanna download it again then jus go onto this site



www.ebuddy.com you can log onto msn messenger on that site and other stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans