Friday, November 27, 2009

As soon I log on to Windows Live Messenger, the program stops responding, what can I do?

I log on, then 3 or 4 seconds later Windows Live Messenger stops responding.



I've restarted my computer, reinstalled. But it won't respond!



Help, what must I do?



As soon I log on to Windows Live Messenger, the program stops responding, what can I do?windows vista



Another program must be conflicting with messenger. So think about what have you d/l or installed lately? Also ther may be progams on the system tray (right hand task bar) that are starting up with your computer they also do behind he scenes things to interfere. It is tough. You could try this.



You could try the System Restore which takes you back to a time when your computer was working good. Go To:



start



programs



accessories



systems tools



system restore



This process is completely reversable. And does not remove your personal files. Just go back one checkpoint at a time until your puter is working good again.



E

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans