Friday, November 27, 2009

I cannot see anyones display pics on Windows live Messenger.?

I cannot see anyones display pics on windows live messenger , also they cannot see mine , all the setting are correct, i have ticked all the right boxes to let people see my display pic and to let me see other peoples display pic.



also when i switch back to Msn Messenger i still cant see peoples display pics and people cant see mine. I tryed asking microsft this question but they just gave me instructions to tick the right boxes and to change the settings.



I cannot see anyones display pics on Windows live Messenger.?



1) Uninstall MSN messenger



2) Download it again from here http://get.live.com/messenger/overview



3) Install MSN messenger again, sign in and try once more

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans