Sunday, November 29, 2009

I can't log in to Windows live messenger!?

It kept prompting me that my firewall is blocking WIndows live messenger, which i had unblocked and done everything they suggested me to. Can i use older version instead?? I hate using webmessenger...



I can't log in to Windows live messenger!?windows 2000



then download the update/...it helps me sometimes



I can't log in to Windows live messenger!?internet explorer internet explorer



r u using a hotmail address or something else
download and install the current version(s) of Yahoo messenger. Yahoo and MSN users can talk to each other.



The only thing you have to do is add the entire email address of the user you're trying to talk to instead of just a username.
well,u can either try to remove it and install it again..but when using the older version im nt veri sure.becoz tat day i try to install msn 7..it failed..so im nt veri sure.but u can always try..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans