Sunday, November 29, 2009

When I sign in to Windows Live Messenger it states I have an invalid IP address , how do I fix this?

This computer is connected to a router and is the second computer on the router . In the connection wizard it shows that " Local Area Connection 2, A network cable is unplugged". I have checked all of the connections and they all seem to be fine. We recently had an interruption of our service for a few hours and when it came back online the secondary computer displayed this error message when trying to access Windows Live Messenger.



When I sign in to Windows Live Messenger it states I have an invalid IP address , how do I fix this?ds browser



Check your internet connection renderer. Then click the 'repair' icon at the support column of the local are connection at the system tray.If problem persist, contact the person who manage your network.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans