Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How can I save my yahoo messenger contact list to a file so that I can import it to windows live mes

I have a lot of contacts in my yahoo messenger, but at work i'm not allowed to have yahoo messenger, but they encourage us to use windows live messenger .... how can I save all my yahoo contacts to one file so that I can import them from windows live messenger. It would take entirely too long to add them all one by one. Any ideas other than copying my contact list into a word document and adding them one by one from there?



How can I save my yahoo messenger contact list to a file so that I can import it to windows live messenger.?windows media



Its simple, you cant! They are two entirely different messenger services and addys form one wont work in the other!



How can I save my yahoo messenger contact list to a file so that I can import it to windows live messenger.?microsoft exchange internet exploreri would like to know as well... i tried the conventional "send contacts to" but windows Live won't receive them! Report It


Sorry thats the only way to do it or call up Yahoo Support or Msn Support and ask them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans