Sunday, November 29, 2009

MSN Explorer gives error, saying I need MSN Messenger, but I have Windows Live Messenger. Help?

I've been using MSN Explorer since it came out, and I never had a problem. I just installed a new hard drive and the OS is XP Professional. Now, whenever I try to sign onto MSN Explorer, I get an error saying 'MSN Messenger Service is not installed on this machine. It is a critical part of MSN Explorer and must be repaired before you can use MSN Explorer again. We'd like to repair it for you now.' When I click the repair button, nothing happens. I tried uninstalling both programs and reinstalling but nothing helps. Also tried installing MSN Messenger but it forces me to upgrade to Windows Live Messenger. I hate Internet Explorer and the other non-personal browsers and refuse to use them instead. Please help? I'd appreciate if you not leave an answer unless it will actually be of help. Thanks.



MSN Explorer gives error, saying I need MSN Messenger, but I have Windows Live Messenger. Help?www.microsoft.com



I have a solution for you . I got it and it took me 3 days . Sorry but I have to charge a bit on it . 'm a software Eng. and not a in the business of ripping people off, but I spent time. You pay me in paypal and if it does not work you can request a refund.



Contact me through my other email account michaelshowkati@gmail.com as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans