Sunday, November 29, 2009

I cant log onto MSN windows live messenger. I had it working just fine for years.?

One day I tried logging on and it gave me an error msg that said....windows live messenger had encountered a problem and needs to shut down. It tells me that everytime I try to log on. I even removed it and reinstalled and I still cant get on it. My boyfriend and I love to play the games on MSN and now we no longer can. Has anybody had this problem? What do I do?



I cant log onto MSN windows live messenger. I had it working just fine for years.?windows mail



i know cuz I'm your boyfriend. first is you have to listen to me lol, and it's all your fault you dork...lol



uninstall, reinstall best i can tell you still lol...



I Love U Poopsie Poo Butt...



I cant log onto MSN windows live messenger. I had it working just fine for years.?microsoft maps internet explorer



you should complain to them about it
You have to reregiter i think

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans